Your Financial Advocate
Navigation Group represents a diverse mix of successful individuals, families and business owners who recognize the important role that professional guidance and a comprehensive wealth management strategy plays in the pursuit of financial stability and independence. And while our clients are often quite capable of handling many of their own financial matters, they appreciate the additional time and freedom professional wealth management provides. This allows them the time to pursue their own passions in life, from focusing on business and volunteering, to spending more time with family and leisure activities. Simply put, we want you to have the freedom to do what you love.
Our clients . . .
- Prefer to work with a fee-based professional advisor who acts as their personal advocate in all aspects of their financial lives.
- Require their financial advisors to offer conflict-free advice and access to unbiased research and non-proprietary financial program.
- Appreciate that a coordinated approach to today’s financial decisions can put them on a better path to pursuing and maintaining their goals.
- Enjoy the confidence that comes from knowing that they are working with a dedicated wealth advisory team who will not have to be “brought up to speed” every time they face a major financial decision or event.
- Embrace the idea of leaving a “legacy,” because it captures all facets of an individual’s life – including their family traditions, history, life stories, values, and wishes.
By providing a highly personalized client experience and outstanding service we have earned a reputation for excellence in our industry. More importantly, we have developed deeply rewarding and personally fulfilling long-term relationships with many of our clients and their families.
- First Contact – Before you schedule your first meeting we ask that you invest 10 to 15 minutes of your time on a preliminary phone call with one of our advisors. This will allow us to begin to assess how we may be of help to you and how we may each best prepare for a productive first meeting.
- Schedule an Introductory Meeting — your initial meeting will provide you with a clear understanding of Navigation Group, how we work with you, and how we may be of service to you. Most importantly, this meeting is designed to explore your present financial situation, clarify your concerns and determine what you hope to accomplish through a relationship with our firm. We encourage you to ask any and all questions about our firm, our team, our affiliations, our experience and our philosophy. In addition we will demonstrate many of the processes, technologies and services we can use to help you to pursue your financial goals.
- Determine the Terms of Engagement and Initiate Data Collection – When you are ready to engage your advisory team we will begin an in-depth confidential interview process to gather as much pertinent information as possible about your financial life. We want to understand you: your goals, concerns, and dreams. We will ask you to complete a financial organizer and one or more questionnaires regarding personal goals and risk tolerance. We will also ask you to provide us with copies or downloads of financial documents (i.e., tax returns, investment and banking statements, insurance policies, employee benefits statements and estate planning documents). We will spend a great deal of time asking you key questions to ensure that we fully understand your circumstances, goals and priorities.
- The MyWealthMap™ Process -Using our wealth planning process we will be able to create a comprehensive wealth planning program that will allow you to gain control over your finances and provide us the ability to easily review your progress on a regular basis. Over time we will work together with you and your other professional advisors to address your financial concerns and goals, continually working to refine the strategies that will provide you the clarity necessary for confident financial decision-making.
- Staying on Course — Because your journey is ever-changing, we developed MyWealthMap™ a system to allow you to easily monitor, adjust, and even alter course as your life progresses. The tools to meet all of your financial planning needs are organized on one comprehensive and secure website linking your investments, company benefits, liabilities, important documents, insurance, and even your frequent flyer miles. This ongoing approach to advice, organization and financial planning allows us to work together to quickly analyze and make the necessary changes to your strategies as your needs change.
In the spirit of community we host educational, charitable and sometime just fun events throughout the year. Some of the most popular events in the past have been our Aging with Dignity workshop, our annual Shredding and eWaste event and our Tesla Factory Tour. For a full list of upcoming events and to see photos of previous events go to our events page.